Visiting Nurse Health System, Inc. ROME
8:30am -4:30pm M-F
“Visiting Nurse Health System provides case management oversight for those that we serve locally and surrounding counties. We serve our communities by allowing our clients to access community-based care and retain their independence. Helping seniors and adults with functional and/or cognitive impairments stay in their homes and communities for as long as possible.
Our goal is to connect these individuals and their families with the resources that creates a continuing care network for at risk individuals who need medical attention, supportive assistance and prefer to stay in their own homes and communities. This alternative to nursing home placement provides a comprehensive plan of care that promotes preventative medical care along with in-home support services. Care Management is central to identifying and providing appropriate service.
Give us a call today and see how we may can help”.
- Nurses assess individuals in their homes to determine which CCSP or SOURCE services will best meet their needs
- Once services are determined our team arranges for approved CCSP or SOURCE agencies to provide the needed services
- Visiting Nurse care coordinators are committed to excellent customer service
- Care coordinators provide on-going communication through monthly phone calls and home visits every 90 days
- Living safely at home is an important goal. Visiting Nurse care coordinators are committed attaining this goal