Visiting Nurse Health System, Inc. ROME
“Visiting Nurse Health System provides case management oversight for those that we serve locally and surrounding counties. We serve our communities by allowing our clients to access community-based care and retain their independence. Helping seniors and adults with functional and/or cognitive impairments stay in their homes and communities for as long as possible.
Our goal is to connect these individuals and their families with the resources that creates a continuing care network for at risk individuals who need medical attention, supportive assistance and prefer to stay in their own homes and communities. This alternative to nursing home placement provides a comprehensive plan of care that promotes preventative medical care along with in-home support services. Care Management is central to identifying and providing appropriate service.
Give us a call today and see how we may can help”.
- Nurses assess individuals in their homes to determine which CCSP or SOURCE services will best meet their needs
- Once services are determined our team arranges for approved CCSP or SOURCE agencies to provide the needed services
- Visiting Nurse care coordinators are committed to excellent customer service
- Care coordinators provide on-going communication through monthly phone calls and home visits every 90 days
- Living safely at home is an important goal. Visiting Nurse care coordinators are committed attaining this goal