We are focused on Preventing Homelessness.
We do this by:
1. Creating a Coordinated Community Plan that prioritizes and targets local needs,
2. Building community through transparency, open dialogue, and deepening relationships—divisive competitive grants are out, Community Led, Community Supported, and Solutions-Focused Team Ups are in,
3. Investing in existing partner programs already addressing the most urgent identified needs,
3. Identifying service gaps and aligning partners to team up and take them on and/or creating and launching a pilot program to address the gap,
4. Focusing on Housing Access, Eviction Relief, and increasing Access through Resource Navigation, Community Case Management, and 706 UNITED, which bridges resources and services to communities across Floyd County,
5. Refusing to quit, committing to track, measure, and change with the needs of our community.
Our Volunteer and Resource Center opens this fall in North Rome! Come see us at 1304 North Broad Street.