Associate Facilitator, Programming - Teams
Scope of Position: WinShape Teams is an impact driven non-profit helping teams and leaders accomplish their purposes in a fulfilling way. The Associate Facilitator, Programming – Teams will help WinShape Teams accomplish their mission: To build strong, healthy, and fulfilling teams that will change the world around them, through supporting WinShape Teams programs by facilitating activities to create transformational learning opportunities for clients. This will be achieved by guiding clients through the completion of and reflection on activities during team and leadership development experiences. This Associate Facilitator, Programming - Teams will also assist with the maintenance and repairs of program equipment to ensure a safe environment.
Reports to: Team Leader, Facilitation - Teams
- Delivers program experiences in various venues (e.g., challenge course, classroom) by facilitating activities and monitoring safety.
- Performs day-to-day set-up and clean-up of activity supplies and equipment for program experiences
- Facilitates WinShape Marriage programs leading groups through activities, engaging conversations, and discovery based debriefing.
- Performs periodic maintenance, inspections, and repairs of program equipment, resources, and challenge course elements
- Performs the duties required for first aid and CPR, and supports challenge course rescues
- Completes WinShape Teams documentation such as action items, repairs, rope logs, and after-action reports
- 0-2 years of work experience in a related field
- Proficient interpersonal skills and ability to connect with clients quickly
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and willing to learn web-based software and mobile apps
- Ability to work at height, lift and move 50 lbs. and be capable of moderate activity for extended periods of time
- Obtain Level 1 ACCT Certification within 1 year
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. some nights and weekends), which can include occasional domestic and international travel
- Ability to work 20-40 hours/week
Location: Rome, Georgia
FLSA Status: Regular Part-Time
Please visit https://winshape.org/careers/ to apply