Sales and Marketing Representative
About the Company
ServiceMaster by Twins has been in business for over 30 years and is a locally owned and operated franchise of the ServiceMaster family of brands. At ServiceMaster by Twins, we serve our customers and community by providing the following services:
- Water Damage Mitigation/Cleanup
- Mold Testing and Remediation
- Fire/Smoke Damage Restoration
- Smoke and Odor Removal
- Carpet and Floor Care
- Board-up & Tarping
- Content Cleaning & Packout
- Full Commercial Cleaning & Restoration
We are looking for candidates for our Sales and Marketing Representative position. The Sales and Marketing Representative is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Increase awareness of the services we offer to insurance agents, brokers, adjusters, property managers, and realtors.
- Build & maintain solid relationships with insurance agents, brokers, adjusters, property managers, and realtors.
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing strategies for potential new accounts.
- Actively represent the company at networking events.
- Assist in creating and gathering content for digital media platforms.
- Meet set monthly sales goals.
The proper candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma (college degree preferred)
- Must possess outstanding communication skills (both oral and written)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must pass a background check
- Experience in the Disaster Restoration field preferred but not necessary
- Ambitious and self driven
- Detail oriented
- High emotional intelligence
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Hourly rate based on experience.
Built on a foundation of great brands and employees with a passion for service, our vision is to be the leading provider of essential services through empowered people, world-class customer service and convenient access. By joining ServiceMaster, you'll be part of a talented network of employees with a shared vision.
Our environment is a diverse community where successful people work together to achieve common goals.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.