About our Company:
Suhner Manufacturing, Inc. is a Swiss owned corporation founded in the US in 1976. Suhner is part of the Suhner group of companies, a 100 year old family owned company based in Switzerland.
Since then, Suhner has been the worldwide leader in the manufacturing of flexible shafts for the Automotive, Industrial, Medical, and Lawn and Garden Industries. Our US-headquarters are located in Rome, GA, where this position is based.
Today, we are operating a 60,000 sqft manufacturing plant in Rome, GA. Continuous new product innovation in conjunction with advanced manufacturing technologies guarantees our customers a competitive product.
Apply now to join our Team! We take pride in our employees, products, and customers and are looking for an energetic go-getter to add to our Team.
The COMPONENTS Division is looking for the following Full-Time position:
|About the Job:
The Sales Account Development Manager functions support division needs through order intake, market development, and customer satisfaction. The role of Sales is to execute on short term tactical orders and pipeline growth. The role of Account Development is to identify and develop appropriate markets for potential growth and product development that convert into order intake. Sales and Business Development are measured in volume of lead conversions, pipeline, and order intake.
The Sales Account Development Manager is responsible for identifying, prospecting, and securing business opportunities to support new revenue growth for a specific geographic area. This includes overall responsibility for:
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for new account prospects, active and inactive client accounts
- Working with field management to plan, conduct and follow up on sales activities
- Achieving profit results in assigned areas consistent with predetermined forecasts/ expectations
- $80k-$130k/year (base + commission; based upon experience)
- Full time/Salary/Bi-weekly pay
- Health, dental, life, vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer contribution
- Paid time off
- Referral bonus program
- Wellness and health program
- Company paid family events
The function of Key Account Management is to maintain solid relationships with the company's key clients. The responsibilities include growing the company's revenue by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for key clients, and attending all meetings, conventions, and training workshops. They shall develop relationships with new potential clients.
To be successful as a Sales Account Development Manager, you will analyze data and sales statistics and improve business and marketing strategies. Ultimately, a successful manager will manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided.
- Associates Degree or at least 5 years minimum experience in relative role.
- Manufacturing knowledge and experience is preferred
- Successful individuals will possess an excellent sales aptitude, strong work ethic and communication skills, an outgoing and competitive and coach-able attitude
- Proven experience in Sales.
- Proven success to develop customers and markets.
- Ability to read & interpret engineering drawings, standards and specifications.
- Expected travel approximately 30% within the United States and some International travel may be required yearly or as necessary to exceed plan & activities.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns and overcome objections.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Dynamic and highly motivated self-starter who doesn’t need heavy management
Leadership and Management:
- Develop and expand business by increasing customer base as well as by building and strengthening relationships with customers, especially with loyal long-term customers in order to increase output.
- Sales lead generation and prospecting experience with a proven ability to fill the pipeline with qualified new opportunities.
- Conduct research to identify high probability target accounts within existing markets. Also explore new markets where our existing capabilities could be used to develop sales opportunities.
- Develop the territory business by increasing customer base as well as by building and strengthening relationships with customers, especially with loyal long-term customers in order to increase
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals.
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process.
- Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer.
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates.
- Develop and foster loyal, long-lasting relationships with customers through regular site visits, e-mail, and phone correspondence. Learn customer’s processes, identify pain points, and equipment needs, then educate customer regarding our product applications.
- Other duties as required to support Sales team.
- Develop account sales plans/approaches with Manager on a minimum of 30 target accounts
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business. This may include sales calls, competitive analysis, coordination of presentations and proposals, in-office demonstrations, direct mail campaigns, and follow up activity
- Conduct prospect, active and inactive account sales calls independently and jointly with branch office staff and management as prioritized by Manager
Remote Work Requirements:
- Represent Suhner in a positive and professional manner.
- Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company goals.
- Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions.
- Arrive to work and meetings on time and prepared.
- Maintain work areas in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform any other duties assigned by your manager.
- Work within 400 miles of Rome, GA.
- Remote work is available, however regular monthly work on site at the manufacturing facility in Rome, GA will be required.
- Internet connectivity with high speed.
- A dedicated workspace free from distraction.