Customer Service Representative
|About our Company:
Suhner Manufacturing, Inc. is a Swiss owned corporation founded in the US in 1976. Suhner is part of the Suhner group of companies, a 100-year-old family-owned company based in Switzerland.
Since then, Suhner has been the worldwide leader in the manufacturing of flexible shafts for the Automotive, Industrial, Medical, and Lawn and Garden Industries. Our US-headquarters are located in Rome, GA, where this position is based.
Today, we are operating a 60,000 sqft manufacturing plant in Rome, GA. Continuous new product innovation in conjunction with advanced manufacturing technologies guarantees our customers a competitive product.
Apply now to join our Team! We take pride in our employees, products, and customers and are looking for an energetic go-getter to add to our Team.
The COMPONENTS Division is looking for the following Full-Time position:
|Customer Service Representative [Full-Time]
|About the Job:
The Sales and Business Development functions support division needs through order intake, market development, and customer satisfaction. The role of Sales is to execute on short term tactical orders and pipeline growth. The role of Business Development is to identify and develop appropriate markets for potential growth and product development that convert into order intake. Sales and Business Development are measured in volume of lead conversions, pipeline, and order intake.
- $48k-$54k/year (based upon experience)
- Full time/Salary exempt/Bi-weekly pay
- Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm)
- Health, dental, life, vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Referral program
- Wellness and health program
- Company paid family events
- Occasional travel
The function of the Inside Sales Representative is to provide direct support to the Sales Manager in the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers to ensure that the department can meet its growth targets.
- Associates Degree or at least 5 years minimum experience in relative role.
- Experience with MRP & CRM platforms.
- Proven success to develop customers and markets.
- Ability to read & interpret engineering drawings, standards, and specifications.
- Expected travel 10% yearly or as necessary to exceed plan & activities.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Salesforce CRM.
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Dynamic and highly motivated.
Leadership & Management
- Represent Suhner in a positive and professional manner.
- Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company goals.
- Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions.
- Arrive to work and meetings on time and prepared.
- Maintain work areas in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform any other duties assigned by your manager.
- Conducts Contract Administration duties including review, add, deletes and changes.
- Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts, data gathering and reports.
- Conduct Post Sales Follow Up activities (call customer to ensure satisfaction).
- Assist in development of quotations in cooperation with Key Account Managers.
- Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items.
- Assist in customer escalations / complaints as required.
- Perform reporting functions on an ongoing and timely basis including Quotes, Sales and end of month reporting.
- Assist in completing sales projects including proposals and marketing.
- Coordinate RFQ submittals and communication.
- Manage RMA (return material authorization) process per procedure.
- Manage House Accounts for performance and review.
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process.
- Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer.
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates.
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage mutual trust and loyalty.
- Other duties as required to support Sales team