Servers, Hosts, Expo..
We are looking for people who will provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each server’s primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time that they will want to return again and again.
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Be ready and willing to assist bus person with clearing and resetting tables.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.