- Operate and maintain passenger vehicle for transportation of residents.
- Assist passengers in getting in and out of vehicles, and other courtesies.
- Assist passengers in securing mobility devices.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Perform responsibilities with courtesy and kindness, and engage in pleasant conversation with passengers as the occasion permits.
- To fulfill job requirements, employee must be able to perform key physical task for extended periods of time. Proper body mechanics and safety measures as prescribed by the residence must be used.
- Sit up to six hours a day
- Frequently support up to 200 pounds
- Frequently lift/carry up to 20 pounds
- Frequently kneel, bend, and reach
- Professional experience in driving passengers
- Ability to assist residents in and out of vehicle safely
- Desire to work with older adults
- CDL preferred
- Performs work in the operation of a vehicle to assure safe transportation of residents to and from various destinations and to assist residents on entry and exit from vehicles as necessary.