Manages relationships with current customers and referral sources and provides prompt attention and follow up for all referrals and estimates written. Prospects for additional revenue opportunities.
- Contacts customers before and after service is performed to ensure satisfaction and develop additional prospects
- Prospects and develops new sales leads in assigned verticals
- Create, manage, and maintain key relationships with insurance agents, adjusters other key relationships
- Continually builds product knowledge and refines sales techniques for specific relationship types and verticals
- Prepares documents for job file reviews with current and prospective clients
- Documents and reports on key referral-source relationships weekly and monthly
- Participates in collections efforts with non-residential customers when necessary
- Resolves issues with customers
- Inspect and scope jobs onsite-and work with Project Manager/ Crew Chief/Lead Tech on scope of job
- Document loss with clear and descriptive job photos and upload into operating system/software
- Writes mitigation and reconstruction estimates using Xactimate and other estimating software
- Communicates conversations and key information on the job using the notes feature in required software
- Estimates using carrier audit standards and manages the estimate based on feedback from client and customer
- Communicates with project manager/lead tech to ensure all required documentation is complete (photos, notes and documents signed)
- Record of Drying using mobile software
- Determine labor and equipment costs
- Prepare accurate quantity takeoffs and materials pricing
- Communicate w/ insurance companies, and adjusters via phone and email in a timely manner and acts as a liaison
- Manage all estimate documents and assess project risks
- Review quotes and estimates with the construction project team
- Addresses estimate exceptions in a timely manner
- 6-12 months of sales experience or prior sales training is highly desired, but not required
- Valid Drivers’ License and satisfactory driving record
- Good verbal and written and communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Highly motivated, strong work ethic and enjoy the relationship building process
- Build rapport easily and establish trust, leading to lasting customer relationships
- Can effectively present information to customers one-on-one and in small groups
- Has a good aptitude for basic math-- necessary for doing calculations related to the sales process
- Local and regional travel may be required for trade shows, training, networking events and for selling services immediately after catastrophic events
- Some work required outside of traditional working hours to network and represent the company at business social events
- Skilled using social media and other web-based sales tools
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
· Move up to 70 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
· Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones etc.
· Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
· Express or exchange ideas with others quickly, accurately, and receive and act on detailed information.
· Close visual acuity to perform detail-oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
· Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating. May be required to travel for short periods of time.