Manufacturing Reliability, Site Resource
If you are a leader, self-driver, nimble thinker, and love to take an active approach in positive change, we need you. Some of the key responsibilities you will have are to drive overall plant efficiency to improve OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), deliver cost savings through building capability in KWS (Kellogg Work Systems) lean methodologies, and putting your continuous improvement mindset to work. Add your snap, crackle, and pop to our winning culture in Rome!
Kellogg is progressing toward unleashing our full potential by the end of 2023. After this portfolio transformation journey is complete, this role will support Kellanova, a leading company in global snacking, international cereal and noodles, plant-based foods, and North America frozen breakfast. Learn more about our bold next steps at UnleashingOurPotential.com.?
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Tools for Success - Leverage KWS strategic methodologies, systems, and tools, such as Autonomous Maintenance, problem-solving, process mapping, and loss analysis to drive results of key KPI's for the site. Deliver robust and effective presentations, using your communication skills to be a change agent.
- Drive Change with Continuous Improvement Efforts- Execute cost savings projects that successfully deliver results. Identifying process inefficiencies and sources of loss, championing KWS systems and tools to drive out loss. Coaching supervisors and frontline employees building capabilities within the KWS environment. Support cost savings ideation sessions, applying diagnostics to understand and drive root cause analysis of the source of loss.
- Strategize to Win - Continually collaborating with hourly and salary personnel to identify and troubleshoot chronic losses utilizing data analysis and root cause problem-solving techniques.
- Impact Results - Utilizing KWS systems and tools to deliver a reduction in source of loss and driving out inefficiencies within the manufacturing process.
- Empower Efficiency with a New Angle - Transform manufacturing capabilities working with frontline personnel to identify and implement appropriate CLs and CILs for key pieces of equipment. Conducting health checks on programs and systems to ensure they are meeting KWS standards of excellence.
- Empower Teams - Provide training for operations, leadership, and plant associates on KWS methodologies, systems, and tools. Supporting plant implementation of AM and RM by developing capability in operations and support teams.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- HS Diploma/GED and experience in Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Exceptional ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization while multi-tasking and prioritizing requests from multiple sources.
- Proven experience leading continuous improvement projects (Lean, TPM, Six Sigma, KWS, IWS, HPO)
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, business, or related field preferred.
- Food Manufacturing experience.
- Previous experience driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- A passion for improvement and thinking outside the box.
- Strong desire and drive to be a change agent.
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter – not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back with you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our How We Hire page to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellogg interview.
If we can help you with a reasonable accommodation throughout the application or hiring process, please USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com.
ABOUT KELLOGG COMPANY
Kellogg Company is a multibillion-dollar company with over 30 thousand employees all over the globe. We are proud to make delicious foods that people love – foods that you grew up with like Frosted Flakes, Cheez It, Eggo, Pop-Tarts, Crunchy Nut, Pringles, as well as innovative foods such as MorningStar Farms, RX bar, and Noodles. Our KValues and BetterDays commitments are at the core of who we are, what we believe and what brings us together. We’re proud to say we’ve been awarded with Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies”, DiversityInc’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity”, Newsweek’s “Most Loved Workplaces”, and many more awards that you can check out here.
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion has been part of our DNA since the beginning. Clearly stated in our Code of Ethics “we have respect for individuals of all backgrounds, capability and opinions.” We believe that equity is more than leveling the playing field. It is making sure barriers, both tangible and intangible, are removed. Interested in the numbers? We hold ourselves accountable with our yearly Features report.
Kellogg is proud to offer industry competitive Total Health benefits (Physical, Financial, Emotional, and Social) that vary depending on region and type of role. Be sure to ask your recruiter for more information!
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to provide an inclusive work environment, a seat for everyone at the table, and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding our efforts to advance Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, please visit our website here.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this link.
Let’s create the future of food,
Kellogg is taking bold next steps on its portfolio transformation journey by separating its North American cereal business by the end of 2023, resulting in two independent public companies, each better positioned to unlock their full standalone potential. Learn more at UnleashingOurPotential.com.