Landscaper, Gardener, Grounds-Worker for Large Private Estate
Landscaper - Gardner - Grounds Worker
Gardener – Grounds Worker Duties: to install and maintain the flowers, trees, and green spaces on the property. This is a part-time/full-time position, flexible hours and compensation based on experience and knowledge.
Gardener responsibilities include, but are not limited to, monitoring the health of all plants (indoor and outdoor) and greenspaces, watering and feeding plants, trimming trees and shrubs, fertilizing, and weeding gardens and keeping green spaces and walkways clear of debris and litter. You should know how to use and maintain landscaping equipment, including trimmers and fertilizers, while following health and safety regulations.
Ultimately, you will make sure our gardens and green spaces are always healthy and beautiful.
- Install and maintain seasonal plants;
- Prune, trim and fertilize green spaces;
- Mulch, edge and weed gardens;
- Prune and trim trees and bushes;
- Maintain all gardening equipment and machinery, like mowers, trimmers and leaf blowers;
- Monitor and maintain the health of plants indoors and outdoors;
- Deal with pest problems that could damage plants;
- Keep gardens and green spaces clear of debris and litter;
- Experience as a Landscaper and Gardener;
- Familiarity with landscaping design;
- Knowledge of regional plant life;
- Knowledge of local pests and how to eliminate them;
- Knowledge of fertilizers and herbicides;
- The ability to lift 50 pounds;
- The ability to remain on your feet for long periods of time;
- A love of the outdoors and plant life;
- A high school degree or GED;
- Agree to background check;
- Professional references required.