Sales Executive-Employee Benefits Division-Rome, Georgia
Brown & Brown is seeking a Sales Executive for our Employee Benefits Department in Rome, Georgia!
No prior insurance experience is required - Must have successful B2B sales experience!
We offer our sales executives an opportunity to join a dynamic team with a tradition of success. Our results-based, decentralized company culture provides unlimited earning potential for entrepreneurial salespeople. This is a base salary plus commission, benefits eligible opportunity!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Prospect, develop, propose and bind new business
- Actively pursue new client prospects through telemarketing, networking, and personal referrals
- Renew existing clients every year
- Assist in the collection of required coverage information and necessary deposit and renewal premiums
- Maintain the proper documentation for existing and prospective clients
- Oversee all aspects of your new clients with the assigned account manager
- Drive and support cross-selling strategies for existing clients, as well as new relationships
- Foster and seek relationships with teammates across all levels of Brown & Brown
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures
- Attend training sessions, courses, etc. to maintain up-to-date skills
- Always conduct the highest level of confidentiality
- Other duties as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- 4+ years’ experience in B2B sales in PEO, HRIS, Payroll, Employee Benefits, or similar industry
- Life & Health License
- Strong financial aptitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Base salary + commission
- Unlimited earning potential
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Discretionary Time Off
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Date Posted: New Attribute Name