Scope of Position: The Salesforce Administrator will provide guidance on how to best operationalize new business initiatives, build infrastructure in support of new and ongoing strategies, and implement process improvements within WinShape’s instance of Salesforce. The Salesforce Administrator works closely with stakeholders to bridge the gap between business requirements and technology.
Reports to: Senior Manager, IT Systems Lifecycle
- Acts as an administrator of the Salesforce database, including the creation and maintenance of workflows, custom fields, reports, dashboard development, and data flow management
- Monitor new Salesforce release features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvement
- Develops and maintains user roles, profiles, security settings, access levels, role hierarchies, etc.
- Understands Organization Wide Defaults and how to expand access via permission sets, sharing rules, etc.
- Collect, aggregate, prioritize, and implement user feedback to align with organizational strategies
- Identifies risks and areas for improvement; prioritizes, designs, and facilitates successful implementation and adoption of new business processes
- Updates and maintains Salesforce system documentation and Salesforce Best Practices
- Conducts application integration testing and implementation with WIN, Qualtrics, HMS, Cvent and other systems currently in the WinShape ecosystem and others that might be introduced in the future.
- Assists in the coordination of the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Manage technology-related projects, working collaboratively with stakeholders by establishing cohesive working relationships and maintaining strong rapport
- Acts as primary contact for all Salesforce reporting and dashboarding requests
- Manage data imports, database de-duping and database cleanup for data accuracy
- Monitor data management process to improve Salesforce data quality and implement rules/ automation as needed
- Understands the DevOps process for deploying metadata from one Salesforce org to another (change sets, Gearset, etc)
- Coordinates and communicates release schedules for introducing new components from a sandbox environment into Production.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure the security of client data and assess current technologies utilized by the IT and Data teams
- Make recommendations to implement expanded technology solutions
- Meets regularly with Amadeus Administrator and Software Development team to ensure consistency of platform use and API connections
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in technology related discipline
- 3+ years Salesforce Administration experience and certification as Salesforce Certified Administrator (SCA)
- Certification with Salesforce Non Profit Success Pack and Sales Cloud is highly desirable.
- Experience with relational databases and related concepts is desirable, such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, or Oracle.
- Familiarity with APEX code would be desired
- Experience integrating third party applications with Salesforce, Data Loader, Flows and Marketing Automation.
- Experience working with managed packages and knowing when to perform custom development and when to utilize AppExchange for solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Capability to work autonomously and make independent decisions to meet deliverables with minimal oversight and work in a team environment
- Commitment to WinShape Foundation Vision and Core Values