Medical Office Receptionist
Rome GI is looking for a motivated Medical Office Receptionist for our fast paced work environment. We take work-life balance seriously and offer a great atmosphere!
Candidate must have a positive attitude and excellent communication and multitasking skills. High level of customer service is a must.
*An updated resume is required to apply for this position. Please include ALL relevant experience to this position. Resumes lacking applicable experience will not be considered.
- Schedule patients for office visits and procedures at Rome GI and The Rome Endoscopy Center, as well as local hospitals
- Manage outgoing referrals to other physicians for office visits and diagnostic tests, and follow-up on scheduled procedures
- Work with referring offices to insure that the patient accounts are ready for upcoming appointments by requesting recent records and updated demographics
- Answering multi-line phones
- Collect monies due at time of service
- Maintain high level of customer service in fast paced work environment
- Three years' experience in medical office required*; experience in procedure scheduling preferred
- One location
Starting pay $29,000 annually, dependent upon experience
(Physicians cover approximately 75% of medical benefits for employees only)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following:
- What are your salary requirements?
- What times/dates are you available to interview?
- Why are you leaving your current position?