- Arrive clean and well-groomed, free from body odor.
- Check dish area, make sure dishwasher is ready to operate, bus tabs are clean, carts are clean, etc.
- Wash dishes, pots, and utensils to clean, spot and grease-free condition.
- Retrieve dishes from bus tubs in wait station.
- Spray all dishes with sprayer before and after racking, making sure no food or paper is on dishes before they enter the machine.
- Place dishes in machine and allow it to run a cycle. Allow dishes to dry before stacking.
- Keep up to pace with meet demand for clean dishes.
- Wash silverware in small batches at a time. Place silveware in upright container and wash for two cycles.
- Soak cups and soup bowls before washing.
- Make sure all glasses and cups are free from lipstick.
- Keep dishes and silverware clean and available as needed.
- Keep pots, pans, and utensils, clean and grease free.
- Keep work station clean. (Including floors, walls, back splash, machine, bus tubs, carts, etc.)
- Empty all trash cans and sweep and mop all floors after evening shift.
- Clean walls as needed.
- Keep store room and walk-ins in order.
- Wash trash cans. (Mondays)