Water Maintenance Worker II
We are looking for a Water Maintenance Worker II!
The purpose of this classification is to operate equipment and perform manual work functions associated with construction, repair, and maintenance of the County Water System.
- Operates equipment, machinery, and tools used in water system construction, maintenance, and repair (which may include a dump truck, trailer, and backhoe).
- Transports, loads, and unloads equipment and materials used in projects.
- Performs manual work functions associated with water system construction, maintenance, and repair.
- Performs maintenance tasks necessary to keep machinery, equipment, and tools in good working condition.
- Prepares and/or receives various forms, reports, work orders, or other documentation and completes, processes, and/or forwards as appropriate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Six (6) months experience in equipment operation, construction/maintenance work, or a related field.
- Candidates may qualify with any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
- Must possess or obtain a driver's license within thirty (30) days and a Commercial Driver's License within one (1) year.
- Health/Major Medical
- Long Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Pension
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation- Annually
- Paid Sick
- Incentive Pay & Longevity Pay
- Free Wellness Clinic