We are looking for an HRIS Analyst!
The purpose of this classification is to maintain all software systems used by the Floyd County Human Resources Department, including Munis and Kronos applications, while implementing improvements and ensuring data quality and reporting accuracy.
- Develops standard and customized reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools including SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Cubes, and Microsoft Office products.
- Provides technical support in the auditing and maintenance of employee records; defines and implements data integrity standards and controls.
- Partners with subject matter experts to troubleshoot and resolve HRIS technical issues and process flaws.
- Performs analysis in partnership with subject matter experts to validate HR data.
- Maintains a strong knowledge of procedures, trends, and practices; provides routine and ad-hoc analytical compensation/financial analysis to HR Leadership.
- Develops and maintains data queries to extract information and perform analysis; configures and administers systems by updating and modifying codes, tables, reports, and other systems to meet the changing requirements.
- Assists in maintaining integration for human resources applications.
- Implements and Supports benefits administration, budget administration, and annual salary administration using budget, benefits, and compensation planning tools; Assists in preparation of budget and forecast reports.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or other relevant field.
- Three (3) years of Human Resources Information Technology experience.
- Candidates may qualify with any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
- Health/Major Medical
- Long Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Pension
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation- Annually
- Paid Sick
- Incentive Pay & Longevity Pay
- Free Wellness Clinic