Driver, Mobile Career Center
Worksource Northwest Georgia is recruiting for a part-time staff member to operate the Mobile Career Center (MCC). This position will require driving the MCC to locations in the fifteen-county region of Northwest Georgia for job fairs, economic development activities, and other partner activities. Additionally, routine maintenance of the mechanical aspects of the MCC and the computers/software will be required.
- Drive Mobile Career Center (MCC) according to time schedules over specified routes throughout the fifteen-county Northwest Georgia region;
- Park MCC in a safe and accessible location;
- Inspect MCC and check gas, oil, and water levels prior to departure;
- Regulate heating, lighting, and ventilation systems as needed;
- Maintain cleanliness of the MCC;
- Read maps to plan routes;
- Make minor repairs to MCC and schedule service appointments;
- Maintain and update operating system, browser, and productivity software; and
- Maintain connection to WIFI/Internet.
- Controlling operations of equipment and systems; and
- Watching gauges, dials, and other indicators to make sure MCC and computers are operating correctly.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for operating the MCC and the computers/software: and
- Knowledge of relevant equipment and state and local policies and procedures for operating the MCC and the computers/software.
Applications are available on the NWGRC website--direct link: