Deputy Clerk I
We are looking for Deputy Clerk I!
The purpose of this classification is to perform clerical work functions associated with processing/maintaining information, documentation and records, and responding to requests for information related to the office of the Clerk of Superior Court.
- Processes a variety of documentation associated with departmental operations.
- Performs data entry functions by keying data into a computer system, retrieves, reviews, or modifies data in a computer database, verifies the accuracy of data and makes corrections as needed, and generates computerized reports.
- Prepares and/or receives various forms, reports, correspondence, warrants, legal documents, property deeds, notary commissions, invoices, minutes, or other documents. Processes/records property deeds, checks accuracy and completeness, verify receipt of appropriate fees, affixes tax stamps, and time stamps, and enters into filing docket.
- Records, stamps, and files court orders, court transcripts, or other legal documentation, signs, and seals subpoenas.
- Greet visitors entering the office and direct them to the appropriate staff.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Six (6) months of experience in clerical or general office work or a related field.
- Candidates may qualify with any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for the job.
- Health/Major Medical
- Long term Disability
- Employer-Paid Pension
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation- Annually
- Paid Sick
- Incentive Pay & Longevity Pay
- Free Wellness Clinic