The purpose of this classifications is to assist with the processing of orders, payments, and payment adjustments for the Floyd County Water Department.
• Assist in programming hand held computer units, lap top, and other meter reading hardware used for collecting meter readings and history data collection. Import and export files to and from meter reading and billing software;updates information based on meter readings.
• Prepares service orders for meter rereads based on meter reading information. Create service orders for meter replacement based on meter reading information. Update billing database with new information from meter readings.
• Assist with processing payments for utility services, post on-line payments to proper account on computer, balance payments with computer reports.
• Provides assistance and information related to accounts; responds to questions/ complaints, researches problems, and initiates problem resolution.
• Assist with processing refunds, reversals, and adjustments.
High School Diploma or equivalent and one(1) year experience in clerical work.
Long Term Disability
Incentive Pay & Longevity Pay
Free Wellness Clinic