Rome City Schools Cafeteria Nutrition Positions for 2022-2023 School Year!
School Nutrition Positions
Want to make a difference in a child’s life? Be the reason a kid had a phenomenal day! If you have a desire to do work that can make an impact, you're in the right place. Kelly Education has opportunities available for you to make a big difference.
The School Nutrition Associates work with the School District’s full-time Food Service Team preparing meals for students and school guests.
- Assists in providing food service preparation to students, and other related kitchen duties, under the direction and mentorship of School District personnel.
- Follows all food safety and storage rules.
- Follows all established sanitation procedures.
- Operates mechanical kitchen equipment accurately and safely.
Minimum criteria for becoming a Food Service Worker:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years or older
- Weekly pay
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act healthcare coverage for eligible employees
- Group insurance options available
- The satisfaction of knowing the work you do is making a positive impact in young lives in your community!