We are looking for a Facilities Supervisor!
The purpose of this classification is to perform security and custodial duties associated with overseeing the safety and security of inmates performing general janitorial and light maintenance work in the care of County buildings, grounds, and surrounding areas.
- Supervises, directs, and evaluates assigned staff.
- Schedules projects and makes work assignments.
- Coordinates availability of necessary equipment/materials.
- Monitors work safety factors; monitors status of work in progress; inspects completed work assignments.
- Assists in planning, organizing, and supervising projects associated with the cleaning, sanitizing, and movement of items in county facilities.
- Ensures inmate security throughout department.
- Operates a motor vehicle and buffer.
- Purchase equipment, supplies, and tools.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and applications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and three (3) years of related experience, or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
- Must obtain a valid Georgia Peace Officer’s Standards and Training certification within twelve (12) months of hire.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Health/Major Medical
- Long Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Pension
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation- Annually
- Paid Sick
- Incentive Pay and Longevity Pay
- Free Wellness Clinic