Process Engineer [Full-Time]
About the Job:
We are actively seeking a highly skilled Process Engineer to lead the design and optimization of our manufacturing processes and products.
Pay Range: $78,000-$88,000
The Process Engineer will be responsible for product and process design for both new and existing products and processes. The successful candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvement, enhance product quality, and increase operational efficiency. As a Process Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in our mission to deliver superior products to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the review of customer requirements for new products or product changes and support the feasibility review process.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Production, and Quality Assurance departments throughout the APQP process (where required) to create or revise Process Flow Charts, PFMEA's, and Control Plans.
- Work closely with the Engineering, Production, and Quality Assurance departments to ensure the smooth and effective transition of new or significantly changed products, including equipment, tooling, and work instructions.
- Troubleshoot issues with new and existing products related to designs, materials, or processes.
- Support the Engineering Change Order process by creating or modifying product drawings.
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of mechanical engineering.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings in both English and Metric dimensions, including understanding of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing).
- Proficiency in using SolidWorks 3D modeling software.
- Strong ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization, with a strong emphasis on providing exceptional customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field (required).
- 2-4+ years Manufacturing & Engineering experience (required).
- Work authorization (required).
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings in both English and Metric dimensions including an understanding of GD&T.
- Proficient with Solid Works 3D modeling package.
- Great written/oral communication skills with employees, management, suppliers, and customers.
- Able to perform intermediate math operations including basic statistical analysis.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- CAD and MS-Office proficient. Able to measure product accurately using micrometers, calipers, optical comparator, scales (rulers), and measuring tapes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Available to travel on a limited basis.
- Experience in the automotive or aerospace industry is a plus.
- Ongoing knowledge of leading-edge technology is essential.
- Strong sense of urgency and time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to clearly communicate information and ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to listen, read, and understand information and ideas communicated verbally and in writing.
- Full time (Mon-Fri 8a-5p)/Salary/Bi-weekly pay
- Medical, dental, life, vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- HSA account
- 401k plan with Employer contribution
- Great Vacation, Paid Holidays, and PTO packages.
- Wellness and health program
- Company paid family events