Practical Nursing Program Adjunct Instructor
Georgia Northwestern Technical College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Practical Nursing adjunct instructors for OB, pediatrics and Med/Surg. GNTC Faculty may be asked to teach courses on any of our campus locations and may also teach dual enrolled students.
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Minimum of one to three years of licensed nursing practice within the last seven years
- Clinical experience in one of the following areas: Med/Surg; pediatrics; OB
- Hold an unencumbered Georgia license or eligible for licensure in Georgia and Tennessee
- Be in good standing from the initial date of employment as a registered professional nurse
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSN degree
- Previous teaching experience
A Unit of the Technical College System of Georgia
Equal Opportunity Employer
Georgia Northwestern Technical College does not discriminate based on race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age political affiliation or belief, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). Any violation or questions should be directed to Elizabeth Barksdale, Director of Human Resources, Office I101a, One Maurice Culberson Drive, Rome, GA 30161, at 706-295-6959; Jan Lanier, Title VI & Title IX Coordinator, Office A127C, One Maurice Culberson Drive, Rome, GA 30161 at 706-295-6908; Kevan Watkins, Office A127E, One Maurice Culberson Drive, Rome, GA 30161 at 706-295-6517. Telephone numbers are accessible to persons who are deaf or hard of hearing through the Georgia Relay by dialing 711 or 1-800-255-0056 from a TTY/TDD.