- Are you driven? Passionate? Willing to Serve? Willing to learn? If so Watters & Associates Landscape wants you!
If you're ready to jump in and feel that you would be a great fit for this position - let us hear from you!
Summary Duties and Responsibilities
The purpose of the position of the Designer is to create great designs for customers and help them transform their yard to meet their needs.
Education, prior Work Experience and Specialized Skills and Knowledge
- Has a high level of interpersonal skills to communicate well with employees.
- Intermediate level of skills in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Has the ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Is able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Is able to multi-task.
- Consult with customers on site to determine their wants and needs.
- Works with contractor partners to facilitate bids on jobs.
- Complete estimates when needed.
- Presents designs and installation proposals to customers.
- Work with procurement coordinator to ensure plant material is available for installations and approve substitutions when necessary.
- Be present on all planting job starts.
- Accepts other responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintain a professional appearance and always in company uniform.
- Must always be on time for design appointments.
We have great benefits! (Benefits available to full-time associates)
- Major medical, dental, and group benefits
- Paid holidays and paid vacation