We are looking for an Office Manager!
The purpose of this classification is to manage departmental administrative functions and clerical support.
- Supervise, direct, and evaluate assigned staff.
- Coordinate and direct department activities.
- Provide information and education to the public concerning responsibility of pet ownership.
- Customer service function.
- Inventory Management regarding animal identification, photography of impounded animals, and related records management.
- Department operations management.
- Fees and services payment management.
- Preparation of completed forms and departmental records.
- Receive and maintain forms and reports.
- Coordinate with rescue organizations to facilitate animal rescue and ensure rescue groups have proper credentials.
- Animal intake processes and procedure management.
- Assist veterinarian and vet assistant in examining animals.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 3 years of experience coordinating clerical and administrative functions.
- Health/Major Medical
- Long Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Pension
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation- Annually
- Paid Sick
- Incentive Pay & Longevity Pay
- Free Wellness Clinic