Client Relations Specialist
As Client Relations Specialist, you will be responsible for the discovery, development, and management of client relationships throughout our coverage area. The Client Relations Specialist serves as an integral link between our physicians and the referring providers, clinics, and healthcare organizations in our community. You are responsible for increasing patient referrals by establishing new and improving existing referral relationships, identifying avenues and opportunities for growth, and implementing marketing strategies that positively impact market presence and metrics. As an ambassador, you will be able to make a direct impact on patient care delivery throughout the region as a visible presence of SouthEastern Pathology, P.C. You will be a critical member of the SouthEastern Pathology team.
· Professionally coordinates and implements referral base management, employer marketing, community outreach and marketing initiatives (ex. public relations, advertising, community outreach events, etc.) to increase patient referrals.
· Develops, expands, and maintains excellent relationships with medical providers, key influencers, and staff to drive patient volume, enhance customer loyalty and exceed client satisfaction.
· Maintain regular interactions with existing and new referral sources.
· Analyze market trends to develop and refine marketing strategies; identify market opportunities and implement growth and management strategies.
· Advocate to referring organizations and providers throughout the coverage area.
· Report weekly to clinical and operational leadership.
· Responsible for managing marketing budget and expenses
· Maintains an awareness of competitive activity within the market and updates information as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, healthcare management, nursing or related fields or equivalent education/experience.
· Three or more years in healthcare marketing, medical or pharma outside sales experience involving physician relationships or other related tasks.
· Highly organized, results- and detail-oriented.
· Strong, independent drive and unwavering desire to succeed.
· Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and good driving record required for travel to current and future client’s offices.
Competitive compensation including salary and bonus, travel reimbursement, and a full complement of health and retirement benefits. The benefits package includes paid time off, health coverage, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K retirement savings plan, basic and supplemental life insurance, and short-term and long-term life insurance.
Rome, GA is one of the most beautiful locations in the northwestern GA region. This region offers access to a variety of natural resources and associated outdoor activities, a variety of cultural and educational opportunities, and some of the highest quality health care in the country. This unique location has a small town feel but is situated within reach of urban areas such as Atlanta, GA and Chattanooga, TN. Please submit job applications and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org