Part Time - Normal Shifts are 8a-4p and/or 4p-8p Weekends Required
- Possess and maintain knowledge of the community and services provided including daily activities and schedule changes.
- Respond to all calls following proper telephone etiquette and taking detailed messages when appropriate.
- Ensure that messages are relayed promptly to the intended person.
- Offer refreshments to visitors and make them feel welcome and comfortable.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Coordinate appointments and reservations as necessary for residents.
- Receive and distribute packages.
- Ensure lobby entrance is tidy and clean.
- Respond to emergency situations and safety hazard situations.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Mature, cheerful personality
- Desire to work with senior adults
- Must be willing to work hours required to complete the duties of the position, including weekend and holiday hours as scheduled.
- Must have minimum high school degree. (Prefer 2-4-year college degree)
- Professional communication skills
- Telephone etiquette and customer service
- Any additional required training
- Extend a prompt, warm and inviting welcome to all visitors.
- Answer calls in a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintain a clean and neat reception area making a good first impression.
- Seek administrative support as needed.
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.